Woods Square

TBA · Commercial · 99 leasehold
Coming Soon

Woods Square

New Launch Condo

New Launch Condo

This new launch key mixed use commercial development at Woodlands Regional Centre in District 25 is highly looked out for as it is envisioned by the URA to be the first commercial building in there, bringing high human flow into the area. It will be linked to the Central Business District via the Thomson line while acting as a Northern gateway to the upcoming cross-border link way from Singapore to Malaysia. Woods Square comprises of both retail and office units which are developed by the prestigious Far East Private Limited.

Details/Facilities

Woods Square will consists of a wide range of unit types, small and large strata offices for both sale and lease. This is definitely beneficial for potential buyers or tenants because you have different types of offices to choose from, and there is definitely one to fit your needs and expectations. Regardless of whether you are a large or small company, you will surely find a unit suitable in Woods Square. The two 16-storey office buildings will take up 90% of the development while the remaining 10% will be left to the retail sector on the first floor and basement. Every unit within has a high ceiling of at least 4.2m or 5m SOHO units which are classy yet cozy at the same time.

Besides that, you will get to enjoy high quality finishes and fittings which have been specially picked out to offer a chic interior, complimentary to the exterior of Woods Square. Adding on, there is ample space within the office for versatile placement of office equipment and furniture without compromising on walking space.

In order to boost workers’ morale when needed, there are open spaces located around the building catered for you to relax your eyes and body when needed. Filled with lush greenery and beautiful flora and fauna, it definitely serves as a perfect place for workers to take a smoke break or just lounge around at the seats. There will be ample environmentally-friendly settings located around the building to match Singapore’s theme of going green.

Connectivity

Woods Square is highly connected via public transport or personal means. It is merely a short stroll away from Woodlands MRT Interchange station, North-South Line and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line. Besides that, it is merely one stop away from the developing cross-border link to Johor Bahru. Besides that, motorists will find it very convenient to travel to and fro due to expressways like the upcoming North-South Expressway, Seletar Expressway and Bukit Timah Expressway.

Amenities

Woods Square is in close proximity to different shopping and dining options in the vicinity. There is a pedestrian mall at the basement to Causeway Point, the MRT and bus interchange. Besides that, there is also a supermarket and library near Woodlands Civic Centre.

Admiralty Park is also a short stroll away which is perfect for an evening jog after work.

Exciting Opportunities

Woods Square is the perfect mixed use commercial property that you should not miss out on, whether a potential buyer or tenant, because of its prominent location in the developing Woodlands Regional Centre. URA has been focusing their attention at this area because of its close proximity to the railway linking Singapore and Johor Bahru. Besides that, there is a direct connection to the City Center which makes it perfect for workers to communicate with other companies in the Central Business District if needed. This helps with the business connections that companies require.

Additional details

-
-
-

Location

woodland square singapore

Contact

Message has been sent successfully.